Monday, January 13, 2014

Best of 2013: My images

The light project was by far my favorite project where I was able to experiment with lighting.  With the use of sparklers on New Years Eve; my sister, my friend, and I drew random pictures and scribbles with the sparklers.  I believe this one is the best picture because even though it doesn't say a special word or name or any distinct shape; you can tell where the sparkler went and all the light it carried with it.
This sunflower is really beautiful.  I believe I captured the beauty of texture in the sunflower because you can thoroughly see the small grooves in the petals and the fuzz like texture of the buds.  A sunflower is one of the most beautiful flowers, because although it is ordinary it is really extraordinary.




This is my favorite photo I have ever taken because I believe that it captures the beauty of nature and human combined.  It shows my sister making a wish off of a dandelion and it was truly magical to capture the image at the right time.



No comments:

Post a Comment